The process to elect the new head of AVRA in Almería begins

The process to elect the new head of AVRA in Almería begins
Descriptive text here
-

The Junta de Andalucía, exactly the Ministry of Development, Territorial Articulation and Housing, is looking for the person to replace María Muñiz as visible head of the Housing and Rehabilitation Agency of Andalusia in the province of Almería.

There are many rumors that say that this position already has an owner, but the truth is that today the deadline for submitting the resume to the Andalusian administration opens. Those interested in obtaining this position have ten business days to present their credentials.

The participation requirements allow both those who are already working in the agency and those who come from outside to apply. They must have an official university degree. You must “prove a minimum of two years of experience in the performance of management functions and at least one year of experience in the public sector. Although the requirement of experience in the public sector may be replaced by the possession of an official training degree in the area of ​​direction and management in the public sector.”

Whoever appears must not be immersed in any regulated incompatibility, and must also comply with the general requirements for participation in selective processes for access to public employment.

-

Process
Along with the application submitted, you must have the curriculum vitae as well as the documentation proving the training and professional experience with all the documentation that accredits it, as well as the documentation accrediting the training that has been carried out or given.

You must have a management project with an extension of no more than two pages in which “the applicant states the merits and abilities that in his opinion make him suitable” as well as “the scheme that he proposes for the organization and development of his position as well as the distribution of tasks.”

First, a pre-selection will be carried out by AVRA, checking all the documents submitted. An assessment of technical competency compliance will be made to subsequently proceed to the assessment of the academic and professional merits that will count for 40%, the remaining 60% will come through the management project and the personal interview which is provided for each of the candidates who apply for the position.

-

-

PREV The woman stabbed in the Canal, admitted to the ICU
NEXT ‘Marbella’, when organized crime wears Versace tracksuits: “It’s like you’re walking into a Scorsese film”